How many people visited my page

Monday 3 June 2013

Ramadan is comming up!

Assalamu Alikom all happy people :)

It's been a while since I wrote a post and I feel a bit bad about it, but I have to be honest, I have been kind of absent and busy with other things in life.

Ramadan is coming up in shaa Allah and my excitement is on TOP! I will try to do something different during this Ramadan. My sister Ayah  introduced Sara and me to a "Ramadan Challenge" where we are to decorate our home for Ramadan, set higher goals than usual when it comes to Ibadah, and prayer. This is going to be fun in shaa Allah and I can't wait to start!

We are definitely off to Rawnaq for some deco shopping in shaa Allah and I will gladly share some ideas and inspiration on my blog!

Prepare for ramadan in shaa Allah. Here is a wonderful home page by Yusuf Estes where you can prepare yourself for Ramadan in shaa Allah!

Don't sleep it off! Get creative and use Ramadan well... Who knows if we will live to see yet another Ramadan.. The month of Mercy :)
http://ramadanreminders.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment